Walk-up / Drive-up COVID-19 testing
• No prescription or doctor’s order needed.
• Pre-screening, registration and appointment are required. For those with insurance, registration includes collection of insurance information.
• People with or without insurance who have COVID-19 symptoms or exposure may be eligible for free testing.
• Results will be provided as soon as possible after they are received from the lab. If you have symptoms or an exposure, it is recommended that you self-quarantine until you receive your result (or until 10 days after the start of symptoms or 14 days after exposure; see cdc.gov/COVID19 for details about ending home isolation if symptomatic).
• Guidance subject to changes as CHC receive updates.
Please call 724.204.1802 for more information, pre-screening, registration, and scheduling.
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Health Center is an FTCA deemed facility
At Community Health Clinic, we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare provider. This website contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices, and more. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you will be.
We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality of care possible. We also provide 24/7 access to an array of information on many common healthcare topics and services including behavioral health counseling, root canal, pap exam, sick visits, and our walk-in clinic.
On behalf of all our professionals and staff, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you preserve a lifetime of good health.