Our Certified Application Counselor can assist with:
- Marketplace Health Care Enrollment
- Special Enrollment Periods
- Change of Circumstance Enrollment
- Updating Marketplace Information
- Post Enrollment Issues
- Hardship Exemptions
- Medicaid Applications
- CHIP Applications
- VA Applications
- Community Health Clinic Sliding Fee Applications
- Understanding How the Healthcare Laws Affect Your Taxes
Open Enrollment for 2019 health coverage begins November 1st 2018 and ends December 15th 2018.
This is a much shorter period than last year!
Our Certified Application Counselor serves all residents of Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, and Westmoreland Counties. There is no fee for this service. A Certified Application Counselor represents no insurance providers, gets no commissions and must be fair, unbiased, and accurate in their assistance. Extended weekday and weekend hours are available during open enrollment. Please call 724.889.2783 to schedule your free assistance appointment.
We also are available for Informational Sessions and Presentations