Request Vaccine as a Phase 1A Organization
Phase 1A organizations and individuals are asked to fill out this survey so we may work with you directly on planning for your vaccination: Community Health Clinic, Inc. – Vaccine Survey
Once you submit the survey, one of our nurses will reach out to you.
Everyone needs to meet the following guidelines to be eligible for COVID-19 vaccination:
1. You must be age 18 years or older
2. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must complete the required quarantine and be symptom free before you can be eligible for vaccination.
3. If you received passive antibody therapy, such as monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, as part of your COVID-19 treatment, you are eligible for vaccination at least 90 days after antibody therapy.
4. If you have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID 19, you must complete required self-isolation before you can be eligible for vaccination.
5. If you have had a severe allergic reaction to any medication, injectable medication, any other vaccine or any component of the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact your Primary Care Physician to obtain a written clearance that you are able receive the Moderna vaccine. You will need to submit this before we can administer the vaccine to you. However, we highly suggest that you consider receiving the vaccine in a hospital setting.
6. If you received any vaccination recently, you need to wait 14 days before you can be eligible to receive the COVID vaccine.
Community Health Clinic is grateful to be able to provide vaccine opportunities to all eligible residents of our service area.