Walk-up / Drive-up COVID-19 testing
• No prescription or doctor’s order needed.
• Pre-screening, registration and appointment are required. For those with insurance, registration includes collection of insurance information.
• People with or without insurance who have COVID-19 symptoms or exposure may be eligible for free testing.
• Results will be provided as soon as possible after they are received from the lab. If you have symptoms or an exposure, it is recommended that you self-quarantine until you receive your result (or until 10 days after the start of symptoms or 14 days after exposure; see cdc.gov/COVID19 for details about ending home isolation if symptomatic).
• Guidance subject to changes as CHC receive updates.
Please call 724.204.1802 for more information, pre-screening, registration, and scheduling.